How to brush your teeth in two minutes?
· Divide the mouth into six sections and take 20 seconds for each section
· Start with the outer surface of lower jaw , then the inner surface of the lower jaw followed by the biting surfaces
· Repeat with the upper jaw
· Small circular movements are effective and stimulates the gums.
· Attention to be paid by choosing the toothpaste.
Children less than 3 years at least 500ppm of fluoride, children elder than 3 years 1000 ppm.
How much of toothpaste to be used is also important.
· Use only a smear for less than 3 years
· Dispense pea size for children of 3-6 years